lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

CHRISTMAS


Hello, my name is Roberto and will speak about the things that happen in the Christmas during the last weekend. First, the Friday I stay in the FAU in the cairns with someone of my friends.
Later, in the night I was go to search to my girlfriend to her department and we go to my home.
The Saturday I was to work to the supermarket of packer. Is very near of my home,  so I walk to supermarket and was of ten of the morning to two of afternoon. Later I was to eat a lot of meat with salad.
In the night of Saturday we cook with my father and my girlfriend and later, we go to home of my mother to leave presents. Especially to my little sister.  She have fourth teen years old.
Later in the night pass of the twelve we was to home to my aunt in the car, but my father was drinking, I must to drive the car. Was very dangerous because when stay driving one car almost crash with the car that I drive. Also, I don’t have license of driver.
Anyway, we arrive without negative news at the house of my aunt and they gave me a nice clock.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario