lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

the chinese hororscope

I am in the horoscope Chinese the Dragon. I never have been interested for horoscope but reading the thing what said about my sign specifically Earth Dragon because y was born even years 1928 and 1988, specifically in 1988. Here say “Earth Dragons make better decisions because they act more rationally” but I believe another thing, only is fun identifying with behaviors what help us to order the situations what happen in the life
Anyway, something maybe coincide with my personality but I think what are thing than can be applied to anyone person because the definition are very general and ambiguous.
One thing cause me surprise and might when I read: “in the health the point more weak is the system nervous”.
Also I read: While Dragons frequently help others, rarely will they ask for help. Others are attracted to Dragons, especially their colorful personalities, but deep down, Dragons prefer to be alone. Perhaps that is because they’re most successful when working alone. Their preference to be alone can come across as arrogance or conceitedness, but these qualities aren’t applicable. Dragons have tempers that can flare fast! In relation to this can be interpretive how the persons try to be like other persons and search approbation and affection, but in relation to my personality I believe that coincide with my way of think.
Definitely, the Chinese horoscope and the horoscope in general, result interesting to investigate the origins of the doctrine with regard to the occidental culture and the oriental culture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario